SVTP fantasy football recap week 2

SNK BITN

Established Member
Chalk up a "Dub-yah" for yours truly. Put the spank on my opponent :D. If I woulda started TJ Duckett instead of A-*** Thomas, and maybe my kickers, I woulda had a 100+ point game like Ripper and Vettes Rule, nice job by the way fellas :thumbsup:. Sohowcomes still pulled off a win being that they forgot to change their lineup. Good think Williams and Brady pulled through for ya'll.

So how did your fantasy week 2 go? Whats cookin for next week?

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Chalk up a "Dub-yah" for yours truly. Put the spank on my opponent :D. If I woulda started TJ Duckett instead of A-*** Thomas, and maybe my kickers, I woulda had a 100+ point game like Ripper and Vettes Rule, nice job by the way fellas :thumbsup:. Sohowcomes still pulled off a win being that they forgot to change their lineup. Good think Williams and Brady pulled through for ya'll.

So how did your fantasy week 2 go? Whats cookin for next week?
For a second week I get no print? Further proof of my invisibility.:beer:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
03cobrablack is a good opponent who still has shockey and his kicker whats is nuts to play tonite.
i still have amani to play tonite as well and hopefully he can maintain my 17 point lead. :beer:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Yeah ! Jamal Lewis scored a few points this week ! :) Ladanian Tomlinsion still is a big disappointment ! Put it in the end zone ! :)

But i'll take this victory but if Rearpl would have started Darrel Jackson instead of Desmond Mason I would've lost ! :shrug: Even with Jamal Lewis putting up 40 +.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
03cobrablack is a good opponent who still has shockey and his kicker whats is nuts to play tonite.
i still have amani to play tonite as well and hopefully he can maintain my 17 point lead. :beer:

thanks, fantasy football is a lot of fun even when you lose it makes games and teams you usallly wouldnt watch mean something. I hope my guys can pull one out for me tonight I wont know untill tommorow. I have to work tonight.:coolman:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Me vs Gridiron Testicles on sunday, time for someone to get owned! I need more production from ATrain, or that foo is getting benched! This is gonna get good
popcorn.gif

jayzf-r1

Established Member
Hey SNK BITN, dont chalk up that victory just yet. All Troy Hambrick
needs is 23 points:cryying: . Man I need some help at RB anybody
want to trade?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
thanks, fantasy football is a lot of fun even when you lose it makes games and teams you usallly wouldnt watch mean something. I hope my guys can pull one out for me tonight I wont know untill tommorow. I have to work tonight.:coolman:

if i would have started peter warrick instead of joe then i would be up by a lot right now!! o well, he will see alot of pt since joe is out for 4-6 weeks, i hope he gets better though seriously. i was looking at him to go to the pro bowl this year.

SNK BITN

Established Member
I hear ya, thats how the 1st week went for me. I forgot to start Hines Ward cause I was too busy wheeling and dealing for a receiver.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Nice Ripper.

Can't believe Jamal. I knew when I was playing against JLew in the league my father and I run and this one I was doomed. Especially when I heard Lewis told the coach "give me 30 carries and I'll break the nfl record." Funny stat: Why is it the last 2 guys that have broken the 1 game rushing record were playing on my opponents team?

My team scores a ton of points I just can't get the right matchup.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Yeah ! No doubt ! You would've had me too ! Put Darrel Jackson in ! Seattle has a St Louis type of offense and are going to score some huge points ! ! ! ! :) If not you can always trade i'll take him off your hands ! ;-)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Got my first L this week. Doh! My dipshit buddy talked me into starting Harrington over Favre and Zereoue over Staley, but I still would have lost by a couple anyways. Portis had 10 carries for 129 yds in the first half but didn't play in the entire 2nd half and no td's. Cost me the game. You bastard!!

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Yeah ! No doubt ! You would've had me too ! Put Darrel Jackson in ! Seattle has a St Louis type of offense and are going to score some huge points ! ! ! ! :) If not you can always trade i'll take him off your hands ! ;-)

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Talk to me. What you got for me. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread