SVTP Fantasy Footbal recap

SNK BITN

Established Member
How did ya'll do?

I started the wrong RB, SI said that Ahman Green was day to day and missed practice the day before the game. I took a gamble and started Duckett instead :(. Dont get me started on A Train :rollseyes:. Culpepper was off da hook though, as well as Hines Ward (whom I did not start :gt:). So I lost, good game 03Cobrahopeful, that is a strong team you got there.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
i should have started jay fiedler instead of bledsoe...
its wierd that way b/c miami lost and fiedler earned more points that bledsoe. and the bills kicked ass this weekend. but i got alotta points from henry though.

hey SNK when you say the A train...you're talking about Alstott right? if so, didnt i trade you for jamel walker?

SNK BITN

Established Member
I'm talkin Atrain as in Anthony Thomas. I just picked up the Redskins Pat Ramsey as my backup QB, I dropped Couch. Who had the highest scoring TE?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Good game rearpl8tsinsite I cant believe we scored 77 points and tied.
I blame it all on Jake the "fraud" Plummer and his one measly point he scored for me. hey if he could have turned the ball over 4 times instead of just three you would have won.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
I have my blames to. MIAMI DEFENSE! F-n Houston. My backups did just as good as my starters.

Yeah I was going to say maybe they would settle ties with our bench scores. I hope not now your bench kicked half of my starters arses.:eek:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
Good game rearpl8tsinsite I cant believe we scored 77 points and tied.
I blame it all on Jake the "fraud" Plummer and his one measly point he scored for me. hey if he could have turned the ball over 4 times instead of just three you would have won.

haha, I just saw that. Plummer failed miserably. If Atrain dont pull for me next weekend hes getting dropped.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
(te) Alga Crumpler and Tommy Maddox were the only thing good for me ! Just hope that Martin Gramatica kicks alot of FG goals tonight or else I have a big L ! :( LT was a bust ! Good Lord ! 34 yds total offense.

Ripper

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
I started the wrong QB :mj:

I would have started Brady over Brunnell ! But hey you never know what he's going to do ! I didn't think the bills defense was going to look like that ! They looked like a freight train ! Good to see Takeo Spikes playing good !

I know you want to trade me Koren Robinson !

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
I would have started Brady over Brunnell ! But hey you never know what he's going to do ! I didn't think the bills defense was going to look like that ! They looked like a freight train ! Good to see Takeo Spikes playing good !

I know you want to trade me Koren Robinson !

Yeah well I didn't see the game but I saw the score and knew I was in for it, and figured it was the team they played. Don't which which game was worse though that one or the 49'ers/Bears game lol. All I know is the Chiefs won woohoo :)

Don't hold your breath on Koren too long, ya might turn a little blue :eek:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I would trade Koren for Hines all day. Hines Ward last year caught over 120 passes which put him in the top 10 in history for catches in a single season.

Koren is a top 25 rec that could make it to the top 10 with a break out year. Ward is a top 5 in my book.

Ripper

Established Member
I agree ! I wish I had some more wide outs to get in these talks but David Boston didn't help his stock and as physicall gifted this guy is he still hasn't put up much ! Donald Driver who knows where he's gonna stand when this is said and done ! Anyone see how high that guy got LOL ! :) Hines is second only to Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, and Marvin Harrison in my book !

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
How did ya'll do?

I started the wrong RB, SI said that Ahman Green was day to day and missed practice the day before the game. I took a gamble and started Duckett instead :(. Dont get me started on A Train :rollseyes:. Culpepper was off da hook though, as well as Hines Ward (whom I did not start :gt:). So I lost, good game 03Cobrahopeful, that is a strong team you got there.

Thanks! It was a good week one. Luckily my guys produced. Hopefully they'll keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread