SVTOA-SEMI GingerMan Raceway pics and QuickTime movies

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Looks like fun, John. Your "off" video gives me a file not found. I like the open ground around the track. It's nice to know there's not a wall if you come into a turn too hot. I see how much ground you made up on the other Cobra when he missed the apex.

I sent in my membership app. and $ for Northwoods a couple weeks ago. Lyle got his membership the other day.

Last edited:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
Mid-America Motorplex and GingerMan Raceway are way cool like that. No way to hurt yourself or your car. Extreme jackassery is required to do any damage at those places.

Great to hear about you and Lyle joining Northwoods. I guarantee you will be hooked after driving Road America.

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
MCCI (Mustang Club of Central Iowa) just had a track event at MAM this past weekend. Missed it for the third year in a row. Had to work. Your videos make me miss all the more. Nice vids anyway.

BlueOvalBolt

Established Member
Hey ShelbyGuy, great videos. That was me in the Lightning you passed. I would have put up a little better fight but I had what turned out to a bad master cylinder all weekend which was obviously a problem.

Mark H. of Northwoods came up with us to Gingerman. Maybe we will see each other at RA for a rematch sometime! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread