SVTOA of NM's first was great...

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
Guys and gals,

Those that made it to the first meeting of SVTOA of NM on June 4th, thanks for making it a great start for the Chapter. Let's all try to make the second meeting even better. The next meeting will be on 9 July @ 1700. The location will once again be Rich Ford in Albuquerque. I challenge everyone to bring a friend with them to the next meeting. Remember, the chapter is open to Saleen, Steeda, Roush, Mach 1's, Bullits, GT's, Harley Davidson edition 150/250's, the rare SHO's, the even rarer Maclarens, AC Cobras, and really anyone else who has one bada$$ Ford product. We will try to have an event organized by the next meeting as well as maybe some sample merchandise. Drive safely and I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Daryl Blackwood
SVTOA of NM Chapter Director

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Daryl, again thanks for getting this started back up here in NM! It was great meeting everybody yesterday. I will be back up for the next meeting, and I will try and get Jesus to bring his Cobra up if he can get away from work. I set up a quick Photobucket account with the pictures I took last night. If anybody wants to add more pictures into it, please feel free to. The password is svtoa. Here is the link.

Users who are viewing this thread