SVTOA-Minnesota

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
wish I knew where the cruise was on sunday the 13th everyone is crusing past my place by a few miles no one posted the time or when they plan to reach Lake City

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I hope to see u at Car craft i know i wont be there sat night its our aniv and she kill me cause she has plans for me think its a great way to spend it. Fri night maybe and sat morning and Sun. Ill be the black 10th aniv vert still no plates i should have the light bar on by then. I hope to see u so I can hear you exhaust. I bought the FR500 from a guy on here. Hope he sends it i havent herd him talking or anything hope its ok and it does come not some scam lol.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I plan on going with a group from DB Performance. We arent going till sat morn but should be there all day sat and sunday.

lightningboy00

Established Member
tommy- had a good time at the get together Sat. night at Amer. Ford. I haven't been able to participate on the svtoa boards because I don't have my info from svtoa to register yet. Dave

lightningboy00

Established Member
Maybe for our next field trip we could go get our vehicles dynoed. I've never done it and don't know where, maybe somebody in the group does. Maybe that john haley(?) motorsports place they advertize on the radio?:shrug:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I havent recieved any info yet either. let me know if you guys are going to meet. I can drive up to the cities

Users who are viewing this thread