SVTOA DynaDays at Nelson Ledges

Gastrader1

Established Member
SVTOA Regional On Track schedule moves to Nelson Ledges Raceway in Garrettsville, Ohio. 'DynaDays', September30 - October 1, is presented by the Dynatek Mustangs and SVTOA Pittsburgh Chapter.

Nelson Ledges is a two-mile, seven turn road course, with a rich history of sports car and motorcycle road racing. It is a user-friendly facility that is well suited to a variety of racing and motor sports related activities.

'Where is it', you say?? Nelson Ledges Road Course is located on the south side of Ohio State Route 305 in Garrettsville Ohio between OH-282 and US-422. It is approximately one mile east of the intersection of OH-282 and OH-305. Now, where else can you sign up for a full weekend of driving on track, and a driving school for only $225.00?

Dr. Audrey Zavodsky Co-Driver of the Rehagen Racing Mustang will be in attendance all weekend. Dr. Audrey's list of accomplishments both off and "on-track" will make this an experience no one will want to miss. I am sure that everyone will have more than an amble opportunity to spend some time riding "shotgun" while she shows you the "FAST" way around Nelson Ledges fabled race track. Who knows this white knuckle ride might be in Dyantek Racings Ford GT, Dynatek DR500, Superformance Cobra, or ?????????????

You're saying, 'I've never done this before.' Don't worry, we all had to start somewhere and what better opportunity is there than learning with a professional instructor sitting next to you and driving with your fellow SVT owners? You learn at your own pace... with plenty of time on the track.

So ask yourself, "Do I want to put a smile on my face?" Well, we think the answer is YES! To accomplish this goal, all you need to do is register for this event. We'll guarantee that you leave with a big smile... no matter what your driving ability is when you arrive on Saturday.

Schedule of Events:

Saturday, September 30
Registration/Tech Inspection
On Track Driving Activities

Sunday, October 1
Registration/Tech Inspection
On Track Driving Activities

Go to www.motorsportreg.com. to register for this event.

See you at the track.

Brian Shafranek
SVTOA Eastern Regional Director

Users who are viewing this thread