Svtf Is Gone

JAYMONEY

Established Member
I traded-in my SVTF for a 2000 Land Rover Discovery II. I hated to do it, but I wanted a LR Disco for awhile and it was a good deal. They gave me $11,100 trade-in for my SVTF. They're original offer was $10,200, but after everything was a done deal, they offered $11,100. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting $10,200. I wish I could've kept the SVTF and still buy the Disco, but I just can't do it right now. I'm gonna miss my 'lil SVTF/BMW KILLER. LOL!!! I'm still gonna visit this site and hopefully have a hi-po car again somtime soon. But for now, I'm gonna try and have some fun with my Disco. Take care everybody. :)

JAYMONEY

Established Member
elliot400 said:
Love to pay for gas???? Joking of course, gotta get what you want when you can. Good luck with her! E-
I actually got 17-18mpg on the highway yesterday. I was suprised. Of course, I haven't done any driving around town yet. That's when it's gonna suck that gas out of the tank. :nonono: :lol1:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
A Deal, is a Deal. Everything happens for a reason, you got what you need for now (thats cool) and like you said "You will be sticking around". Dont go leaving us bro, your good people ;-) Anyway cool ride you got there (sorry to see the SVTF go)

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

Users who are viewing this thread