SVT TRACK RUNS!!!!!!!

SVT4LIFE

Established Member
my friend just broke his car in, so we took it to the track and he ran a best of 15.9 out of 5 runs. most were low 16's. i tried it and out of 5 runs got a 15.82. he didnt want me to drop it from too high of rpms, but those times will drop significantly. this one doesnt have the winter package with traction control.

Racerx

Established Member
That's exactly what I ran. 15.90 at 87mph. most of my other times were low 16's. the air down here has been really heavy (high humidty) so low et's are tough to come by.:thumbsup:

SVT4LIFE

Established Member
yeah, i cant wait to get mine, im doing a lot of stuff with it as soon as i drive it off the lot. i hope to knock off a second with the first stage of my mods. port and polish head, bigger cam, cam gears, intake, suspension, exhaust, possibly a n20 75 shot kit and alcohol injection.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
High 15's/low 16's seem to be the order of the day w/ stock sport compacts. The good news is that you're bound to see those times come down (especially w/ the Focus aftermarket available). Good luck next time out!

1FstSpecV

WOW....i was hopping for some better times from these things then that...eh...give em some more time..let the drivers learn there cars better and u should see some mid 15's or possibly low 15's:loser:

SVT4LIFE

Established Member
my friend got 15.43@93mph outa his last night, i still think this car can get faster. mine has been delayed, something with the sunroof, but said i should recieve it on, or around the 17th of july, :(. oh well, i got alot of the aftermarket parts waiting for it.

Users who are viewing this thread