SVT Superfest -- Virginia International Raceway -- May 28-30, 2010

Flamethrower

Established Member
For the first time in their history, the SVT Cobra Mustang Club and the SVT Owner's Association present to all SVT owner's and enthusiasts their "2010 SVT Superfest."

The event will be held at the world class location of Virginia International Raceway in Alton, VA, just east of Danville, VA.

The Fest will consist of three days of open track, an SVT, Mustang, and Ford Show, a Saturday night banquet with guest speaker. Also available will be on site karting, skeet shooting, and more....

We will be running on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with VIR full course on Friday, north course on Saturday and Sunday.

On line payment will be in the store at this link: http://www.scmcstore.com/store/prod...06&cat=2&page=1 or you can register for this event by mail by clicking the link below or you can register for the track only at MotorsportReg.com : Online registration management tools for driving and social events

It is recommended that you come back to this forum thread to verify you are registered for this event. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration along with your instructor assignment, event explanation, and gate passes.

[ame=http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17461]SCMC Message Forum - SVT Superfest -- Virginia International Raceway -- May 28-30, 2010[/ame]

Please go to the link above, register, and ask your questions concerning this event.

We look forward to having as many SVT's, Mustangs, and Fords at this event.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I'll be registering in the next day or two. I had a great time my the last 2 years. Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces.

Flamethrower

Established Member
List updated, looking forward to having a big SVT gathering at this event. please spread the word for me at other SVT sites, thanks.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have officially registered and booked a room. I highly recomend this event. 3 days with 4 25 minute sessions a day. It's like getting 1 NASA event, get the other 75% off. they are also a great group of laid back guys. Many fast drivers as well.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'll be there to debut my T1 prepped C5 Z06. Running in the orange group and hopefully I might be moved up into the advanced group. Come by and say hey.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Ryan, 29 or 95?
I'm leaving MoCo in the AM.

typically i do 95->85->58, but I didn't leave until 20.15 because Fergie decided to be a bitch today. When I got a few miles out from 85 traffic stopped so I hoped off and took 360->58

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Try not to have too much fun down at Superfest! ;-) Sorry I couldn't be there. :cryying:

The R is still motorless, although the only thing we are waiting on now is cams!

Be safe and keep the shiny side up!! :thumbsup::coolman::beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Bruce, kick yourself. Ford's here with two semis. :bash:
SVTatVIR.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread