SVT/ Performance Fords Cruise in the Dells...

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
I have been 3 years in a row and would love to see more people show up. The cruise and fun is not to be missed.
---------------
Join us October 7th & 8th for our annual "Fall Cruise for a Cause" in scenic Wisconsin Dells. This is open to all Fords and is a family friendly event so bring the kids
Our host Resort is the Chula Vista Resort and Water Park with special room rates for those attending. Tower Suite $105, Condo Jr Suite $155, and a 2 BD Deluxe Condo $205/ night. These rates are guaranteed until Sept 7th so call today to lock them in. 888-318-2243 and the booking ID # is A37482.

Saturday the 8th we will begin sign ins at 7:30 with the cruise leaving promptly at 10:00am. The first 50 cars/drivers to check in will recieve a goody bag and in each bag is a ticket for a chance to win a very special gift So contact me today to get your name on the list at 715-305-7986 or [email protected].

After returning around noon we will hold our annual mini golf tournament at 2:00pm. Our banquet room will open at 5:30 with dinner taking place at 6:00 (your own expense). Following dinner our special guest speaker Kenny Brown will take center stage. With Kenny celebrating 25 years in making Mustangs go faster we are in for a treat

Following Kenny we will have our awards presintation and prize drawings. This year we have prizes galore from names like Shelby American, SVTOA, Flowmaster, Superchips, K&N, Ford Racing, plus many more.

So get your room booked and let Dan know to add you to the list of the first 50!

kennyz

Established Member
Just moved back to WI. i dont have a SVT but ill be there with my GT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread