SVT OWNERS: i need help on info

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
I wasn't sure where to post this thread. Its more like a "miscellaneous" subject...but since I have a Lightning, I posted it here.

I've had my 99 Lightning for a few years now. I bought it used. When I got it, it didn't have any of the original paperwork. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way I can get up with SVT or something to possibly get a certificate re-made. I would really like to know what # my truck is.

I'm new to this site, and didn't find any posts that already talked about this. Any info and help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
Frank

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
All you gotta do is call 1 800 FORD SVT, they'll give you a number to fax a copy of your registration to

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Awesome! I knew it sounded like a stupid question, but figured I'd ask anyways...

Thanx for the help

bmfgsxr

Established Member
i heard they were going to start charging for them. i got mine in april from them for free though.

TXRickC

Established Member
Another sad thing is you won't have the correct signatures either on the "copies".

Will be current SVT staff vs. original John(OJ) Colletti & Tom Scarpello who are both gone.

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
it will cost you $40....

they are charging for this now!
Another sad thing is you won't have the correct signatures either on the "copies".

Will be current SVT staff vs. original John(OJ) Colletti & Tom Scarpello who are both gone.

Yea that sucks... I mainly just want to know what # my truck is. I just thought the certicate would be cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread