SVT Men with beards..

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
...and in some cases, SVT women, what products do you use to maintain and treat your growth? Do any of you guys have a technique that is useful to clean your skin under a thick beard?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I knew a beard thread would pop up eventually.

Growth depends on a lot of variables. Age, testosterone, genetics, sleep schedule, and so on. The hardest part about growing a beard is patience. Just let it grow for six to eight weeks without touching it. Then you will be able to see what you have to work with.

In the early growth stages beard oil is your friend. It will keep your face from itching, and keep the hair soft.

Most beard guys say it isn't healthy to wash a beard everyday. I wash my hair and beard everyday. I use a normal Tea Tree oil shampoo. I condition the beard every other day.

My beard was about the length of Aaron Kaufman's yesterday. Last night I trimmed it back to the first button. It's about the length Eric Bandholz used to keep his, so it is a bit long. It requires a hair dryer and a bit of styling these days. I am a big fan of a good beard balm and mustache wax to hold everything in place.

...and trimming is needed to remove flyaways, uneven growth, and split ends. If you don't maintain the man mane, you will look homeless.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snakecharmer

Established Member
Also I’m going to help you..

The correct way to clean a beard and skin

Is soap and ****ing water

This. All I have ever used. No fancy stuff needed. Occasionally in winter if the skin under it is dry and itchy I will work a good non-greasy feeling moisturizer into it, but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread