SVT Meets?

2003svtf150

Sledge
Established Member
I'm not going to be back stateside until June next year. I saw a few SVTs last august at the Varsity when they have the car meets... it'd be pretty sweet to meet up with some of the guys on here at some point.

Since I won't be home till after June I was thinking sometime in late September or October when it starts to cool down a little bit or right after I get back in early June.

Let me know what you guys think.

--Matt :rockon:

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
I know that Team Ford in Marietta at one time had SVT meets but I am not sure of the current status of those meetings....It was part of SVTOA!!

silverstang23

Established Member
I know that Team Ford in Marietta at one time had SVT meets but I am not sure of the current status of those meetings....It was part of SVTOA!!

They still have those meetings. With the SVTOA fall out the club was renamed to FPCOA (Ford Performance Club of Atlanta). It is not a true SVT meet. The club welcomes all blue oval performance vehicles. Since it was formerly svtoa, there is a large population of SVT vehicles. The meetings are the first tuesday of every month

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
What Weems said. You'll definitely have fun at any of the MCE meets and track days. Good bunch of guys and several of us have SVT's or some form of Mustang or Ford.

silverstang23

Established Member

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
They still have the varsity show. Its not worth going to. They call it the Muscle Car meet of Atlanta but it should be renamed to Atlantas best rice market
I thought it had kind of dwindled away. I know there are some other get togethers though, that's why I posted the other two sites. Most of the meets are to far north for me, so I rarely get to attend.

silverstang23

Established Member
I thought it had kind of dwindled away. I know there are some other get togethers though, that's why I posted the other two sites. Most of the meets are to far north for me, so I rarely get to attend.

Nah, its the first thursday of every month. They have tons of cars there. Usually a lot more then the parking lot can accommodate.

Users who are viewing this thread