Svt Lightnings on the big screens

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I was reading some stuff and found this,and thought it was interesting to find out in how many movies does the lightning trucks come out in.I knw they came out in (Fast N the furious 1)(Girl next door)any others besides mentioned?
Appearances in Media
Ford Lightnings have been featured in a number of feature films and television shows, including:

A black first generation driven by antagonist Lester Vesco in the movie Big Momma's House.
A blue second generation was featured as a project vehicle in an episode of the American television show American Body Shop. Owned by a female basketball player, the team fitted the truck with a basketball hoop and custom-painted flamed basketballs.
A 2004 Ford SVT Lightning can be unlocked in the 2004 video game NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup.
A red second generation driven by protagonist Brian O'Connor in the movie The Fast and the Furious.
Charlie O' Connell Drove a Red Ford Lightning in the movie Dude Wheres My Car

[edit] References
Official site. Ford SVT. Retrieved on March 8, 2006.
SAE Paper, Document Number 932985, F-150 Lightning World-Class Performance Truck.
The Lightning was featured in an episode

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Interesting and it sounds like they're only in terrible movies.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Off the bat...

A white 2nd Gen on umm... some movie where traffic was backed up on a freeway :shrug:

A black 2nd Gen a series that was talked about on here several times about a year ago :shrug: (maybe search 2nd Gen section titles only for featured or tv :??:)

A true blue 2nd Gen on the movie "the Girl Next Door" driven by some ****** looking punk.

umm..

An upcoming Valvoline commercial will feature RedLined93's (Nat Ferguson's 1st Gen featerured in the latest FTP) red 1st Gen sometime soon.

I'll have to think some more... Stan

FordFanStan

Established Member
Top Gear even though that retarded d!ck talked sh!t about it. But I guess he did back Ford afterwards by saying the if he could choose any car driven by him to own, it would be the GTX1, and that's why the one he was driving was his... Stan

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
"Dude, Where's My Car" has one... It's when the bully guy pulls up and puts a trash can on Ashton and Seann's head. Can't remember what color but it's a Gen 2.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I am almost positive (98%) there is a Gen 2 at the very beginning of the Master P video for "Ohh wee" or however the f you spell it. Can anybody verify that?

93 COBRA

Established Member
The TV Show "Titus"

Chris Titus's show had his flamed L in few episodes. The truck was also featured in a few mags. It's a shame that show was cancelled.

pht20020501tt00.jpg

p70297_small+2000_Ford_Lightning+Front_Driver_Side_View0.jpg

Whiteboys L

Established Member
They had a white wrecked Lightning on that show The Dead Zone a while back. You couldnt see any badging on it, but you could definitely see the eaton and the front bumper.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Chris Titus's show had his flamed L in few episodes. The truck was also featured in a few mags. It's a shame that show was cancelled.

pht20020501tt00.jpg

p70297_small+2000_Ford_Lightning+Front_Driver_Side_View0.jpg

I WAS GONNA SAY....DAMN SURELY SOMONE WOULD REMEMBER OL' CHRIS. WE SHOULDGET HIM ON SVTP. ANYWAY OF CONTACTING HIM...OH, UH, THAT ONE PRONSTAR GIRL...JENIFERRXXX, WAS THAT HER, BUT SJE IS BANNED FROM HERE ISNT SHE...I GOT HER ON YAHOO. SHE PRETTY COOL, SHE WAS ON SUREAL LIFE WITH ROM JEREMY. SHE'S A HO, BUT SHE'S GOT AN svt - TOLD ME ONE TIME SHE WANTS EVERY COLOR.:beer:

Svtlightning_04

YeA iM sHadY
Established Member
I was reading some stuff and found this,and thought it was interesting to find out in how many movies does the lightning trucks come out in.I knw they came out in (Fast N the furious 1)(Girl next door)any others besides mentioned?
Appearances in Media
Ford Lightnings have been featured in a number of feature films and television shows, including:

A black first generation driven by antagonist Lester Vesco in the movie Big Momma's House.
A blue second generation was featured as a project vehicle in an episode of the American television show American Body Shop. Owned by a female basketball player, the team fitted the truck with a basketball hoop and custom-painted flamed basketballs.
A 2004 Ford SVT Lightning can be unlocked in the 2004 video game NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup.
A red second generation driven by protagonist Brian O'Connor in the movie The Fast and the Furious.
Charlie O' Connell Drove a Red Ford Lightning in the movie Dude Wheres My Car

[edit] References
Official site. Ford SVT. Retrieved on March 8, 2006.
SAE Paper, Document Number 932985, F-150 Lightning World-Class Performance Truck.
The Lightning was featured in an episode

wont there a yellow one in 2 fast 2 furious when brian and tyrese were going to ludacris's crib when they were racing jet ski's?

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
wont there a yellow one in 2 fast 2 furious when brian and tyrese were going to ludacris's crib when they were racing jet ski's?

Yep They were giving it the other day on Tv and I happend to walk in on that part ,my wife goes look isn't that a lightning ,she usually spots them first.

Users who are viewing this thread