Svt Is Alive!!!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
well no SVT focus/fusion.

Here's hoping RS focus and Fusions are available instead :)

mkb116

Established Member
Alright!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I could just afford something with the an SVT badge on it....

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Sweet. Now its time to break out that Lightning concept that I drool over...

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Right and 2 months before this truck hits market they'll axe it. Ford's been doing this a lot why change. Maybe its just a smoke and mirrors story just so they well not lose anymore marketshare or alienate anymore loyal customers.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
I was at the press conference last week when they announced that SVT was still alive. They said once the GT500 starts shipping then they will turn their attention to building a truck. Not sure which truck they are going to build, but the good news is that they are alive. It was even hinted that after the truck they will start looking at other options for high performance vehicles with SVT badging.

Henrik

Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

SVTContique

you guys do know that SVT will probably be another Trim level, and not a seperate identity like we are used to, they are going GM on us with the whole SS moiker, Kinda lame IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread