SVT Focus FS

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
I know this doesn't belong here but I thought i'd give first chance to the locals

Selling the Focus, time for a new DD.... completely stock...Car is in very good condition. Regularly serviced at Ford. All paperwork included. Extended warranty(still good I think) $9250 OBO...
2002 SVT Focus
24409-17-160.jpg

Mileage: 39,XXX
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter 16V
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: FWD

Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo
Power Seat
Power Steering
Dual Front Air Bags
Rear Spoiler
Cruise Control
ABS (4-Wheel)
Alloy Wheels
Power Windows
Multi Compact Disc
Power Sun Roof
Power Door Locks
Premium Sound
Tilt Wheel
Leather
Winter Package
Heated seats
Tinted Windows

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
SLVRLTNG said:
What recall work would that be? I had the ECM reflashed with an update

I was told there were problems with the intake (runners?) and an electrical issue (ECM flash?).

I work in Redmond off Union Hill / Avondale, and wouldn't mind checking out sometime soon with my Boss who is also potentially interested. If this doesn't move in the next month my friend out in Arlington would most definately be interested in this vehicle.

I'm contact you via PM. I have a DD right now I wouldn't mind stepping up to a SVTF from.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Nice Focus, that thing is super clean. To bad I can't talk the wife into it. I would love to have it as a DD.

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
I was told there were problems with the intake (runners?) and an electrical issue (ECM flash?).

I work in Redmond off Union Hill / Avondale, and wouldn't mind checking out sometime soon with my Boss who is also potentially interested. If this doesn't move in the next month my friend out in Arlington would most definately be interested in this vehicle.

I'm contact you via PM. I have a DD right now I wouldn't mind stepping up to a SVTF from.

PM sent

Dusten

Established Member
STill got it? the gf hates her car, and i would love to get her something economical, yet fun to drive.

Dusten

Established Member
Well, i was informed this morning by my fiance that "those are ugly little cars".
I think they are cool as hell, sorry man.

Users who are viewing this thread