SVT engine build tag/stickers available anywhere?

briang

Established Member
I recently bought a 96 cobra and the engine build sticker with the signatures on it is pretty much trashed. Is there a source that sells these as replacements? I called SVT and they no longer send out replacements. Any help is appreciated.

50 Proof

Established Member
nope, nothing you can do about getting a replacement. All of us pre-98 Cobra owners are pretty much screwed once our stickers start fading.

briang

Established Member
Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. What color were the stickers originally? Silver or white? I know mine is white now but it seems I have seen some silver stickers besides the metal tags. Thanks

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
yeah, tell me bout it. that wasnt a very bright idea to put stickers on a valve cover. i know i would love to have a plaque on mine

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
Does anyone know if the sticker is easy to remove? Remove it and have it laminated and stored away so it lasts.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
1996_Snake said:
hell yeah, its not our fault the guys signed them with pencil:mj:

NO SHIT! I have a f**king fingerprint on mine that rubs the name and is permanently embossed on the "sticker".

:loser: :kaboom:

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Something similar to this?

cobrabadge.jpg

cobrabadgedemo1.JPG

This was a prototype .. the final will look much better.... Doesn't have the SN95 part either.... the guy can pretty much make it say whatever you want.

I'll post finished pics when I get my badges in.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
LowNSlowNeon said:
Something similar to this?

cobrabadge.jpg

cobrabadgedemo1.JPG

This was a prototype .. the final will look much better.... Doesn't have the SN95 part either.... the guy can pretty much make it say whatever you want.

I'll post finished pics when I get my badges in.
how do i get one of these

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
I took pix of mine last night finally (brrrr! it was cold in the garage) .. I'll have to upload them this evening!

(link saved to desktop this time)

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
When I bought my mystic 6 years ago, it was for sale at a car lot and the sigs on the sticker were written in ink pen and almost perfect. Then when I went to pick it up the carlot detailers had sprayed down the engine bay with cleaners, wiped it down, and armoralled the shit out of it. Needless to say the dumbasses wiped the sigs right off of the sticker.:cuss: :mj:

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
Badges.jpg

Finally .. here are mine .. as you can see I'm repainting one to match the current valve covers in White car. Gonna air brush the V8 on the 32V badge once I'm done redoing the black.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread