SVT DAY/BBQ

Venomous Mofo

Originally posted by shadow
Damn, I'd love to go, but this is the same day as Cruise for a Cure - and I'm already entered into this.

I did that last year. It was kind of cool. However, i didnt like the fact we were stuck parked in the Dirt. Not ultra cool when your vehicle is black. It was a realllll long day too. We were held hostage there all day long and i remember it was quite hot that day.

If anyone is interested, we can go check it out after this event. Its at the O.C. Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I favor allocated parking and am willing to help out with regards to directing traffic. I am certain McCoy & Mills Ford would be willing to help out as well. Think Fabulous Fords Forever (FFF) @ Knott's. The late-model Mustangs were grouped heterogeneously towards the rear. It was a spotted ensemble that failed to provide clear and consistent sight lines. When observed from a distance, it looked more like a parking lot than a showcase of solidarity.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Ya...I really hate it when they group us heterogeneously towards the rear. It definitely fails to provide clear and consistent sight lines, which is of course critical to enjoying the day. When observed from a distance, it looks more like a parking lot than a showcase of solidarity, which is why I'm there.

:dw:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Lets just make it simple folks :shrug:

Park here or Park there....to much stress & IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A FUN DAY right????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So lets just park it were ever & every one will be hapy :dw:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Yes, yes...Too much stress. L.B.: :) . I was just thinking about Lightning Row @ FFF. Park here, park there is the way to go.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
P Moddy...if the guest list starts to get long I may need to borrow the Focus so I don't get turned away :bored:

Hey L.B. Lets get some SVT badges for the cars. That should help!:nonono: j/k j/k. We could at least get the skyline GTR badges. Those are always neat!

I don't think MotorTrend will have the car that weekend, so I should be good to go.:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
That maybe the very best way to do it Pmods. Simpicity is the easiest...

O.K. So no more talk about sets of cars here or there right?

Lets be done with this & Come One / Come All.

All this parking issue is a bit tooooo much drama & lets just make it a family deal....... FORD.
:thumbsup:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
If anyone in the valley wants to cruise down I would love to get in on that. I'll be there with a nicely detailed truck (I hope :D ) plus one or two friends.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I will be there, ( don't worry guys, I'll park down the street :) Anyway, I have been in contact with a sales rep at McCoy/Mills and depending on where they come at me with an offer, I may be driving one of the (listed) '03's off their lot. I mentioned this site in my inquiry saying it was a great way to get their name out in the community...we'll see how it goes, but anyway, U won't even know I'm there....unless the deal goes through :)

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
If anyone in the valley wants to cruise down I would love to get in on that. I'll be there with a nicely detailed truck (I hope :D ) plus one or two friends.

I'm in reseda and would love to meet up with you

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
I'm in reseda and would love to meet up with you
hahaha
that totally came off like I was a fruit ;-) lol j/k
I'll be going with a couple cobras and it would own if we had lightnings/hd's and machs in the mix, would make martain luther king jr sooo proud.

Users who are viewing this thread