SVT Day/BBQ at McCoy Mills Ford in Fullerton, CA

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
MODS

Cam,
I have Jba 1 5/8 headers, Steeda x-pipe w/ cats, Flowmaster catback system, K&N air filter, I had a guy dyno tune it @ JBA's back in April. I also have Eibach sport comp springs, FRPP aluminum drive shaft, Steeda tri-ax shifter. If you are ever in SanDiego look me up otherwise I should be at the bbq @ Mcoy Mills Ford.

Fred:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Cam.... LT's brotha. LT's.....that will make it as loud as mine :rolleyes: Nah but almost as loud as mine ;-)

Telling ya.....my 01Cobra came to life with the BBK LT's :eek:

42RCODE, why JBA's for? The only good thing IMO is that they pass Emmisions only. I heard stories that they gain u power but id assume that its on the bottom end of things VS the Long Tubes for to top of the RPM's.

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
JBA

Bro,
I really like them and I also have a set on my modded 89' gt and my hemi ram pickup truck. I have had no problems with them and in my opion they perform. I am not saying that they are the best, but I think they are good.:D

Fred
:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
42RCODE, just wanted to know ;-)

Did u do a before & after test? :D

What other options are out there for the Mach1's?
I hear the Exhaust ports on the Heads differ then the 01 Cobra's. More Oval on the new heads compared to the past heads.

I wouldnt go back with BBK due to issues with the transmittion...no way to get into the transmition since the collectors stick out to far.

What about Kooks?

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
MACH 1 HEADS

Bro,
the headers that I have on my Mach1 will bolt up to an 03 Cobra. JBA makes shorties and mid-length for both the Mach and Cobras. I hear that kooks and hooker headers make long tubes for the Mach 1.

Fred

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Damn, Fred...nice work on that Mach :-D ...I'll bet your torque curve is impressive :beer: ...any chance of you posting your dyno sheet...???

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
DYNO

Cam,
I will post it. I did post one on the Mach 1 registry forum when I got 300 at the rear wheels back in april.

Fred
d:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread