SVT Day at McCoy Mills Ford

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Yeah im sure we will need permission for that :eek:

Well ive seen a pic of 1 fall off the rollers :nonono: But its a good idea :thumbsup:

Sorry the PIC of this Thread is missing :shrug:

I think the sharks had him for Dinner or some thing? He went fishing yesturday & havent heard back from him.

Sorry Folks.... Robert will confirm & answer all the questions.

96CynRnr

Established Member
LOL, I just did the search after I mentioned it and saw a white Acura that had a fallen off... ouch. Wonder who's insurance pays for that? Well we can wait for the PIC to answer all our questions...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 96CynRnr
LOL, I just did the search after I mentioned it and saw a white Acura that had a fallen off... ouch. Wonder who's insurance pays for that? Well we can wait for the PIC to answer all our questions...

:lol:
Im sure that owner of the Integra wasnt happy. Wounder if the car hit any one :shrug:

I'll leave him a voice mail :thumbsup:

CobraRLC

Established Member
The list is getting longer. This great, spead the word and have them chime in at the California regional boards.......

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Robert...u need to confirm by monday please :thumbsup:

Folks sounds like it will be on the 27th but Robert will confirm it & finalize it on monday. :beer:

Robert....sorry but i bought the car :D Thanks for the offer in helping bro ;-)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
OK...check out the video link on Terminator site "....look on Z06 face......priceless", about the 8th post. Anyone in our group capable of doing this kinda video editing work? If I understood this puter I probably could link it below.

trixie69r

Established Member
im down, i mean i dont have a showy car, but its a cobra! stock =P but humm sunday anyone?!?!? p.s. death metal or metal for music hehe =)

96CynRnr

Established Member
Trixie... it's a "stock Cobra?" does it really qualify as stock, let me see it has a hand built 32 valve dual overhead cam motor, made in limited numbers... hmm doesn't sound too "stock" to me.:burnout: :)

/darin

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Trixie69r should be more for hanging out with fellow folks who enjoy their cars ya know ;-). Just hang out & talk & sign :shrug: = not :beer:

01 Lightning's
1BADBLK01/ Stephonovich,

02 Lightning's
Alneds5 / Todd, InSOmNiAc / Bryan, Redlight / Alex, Venom98 / Omar, Venomous Prick / Kevin,

03 Lightning's
V8nside / Emilio,

Mach1's
42RCODE / Fred, LB / Cam, Road Racin's / Trevor,

96 Cobra's
Alex_96Cobra / Alex, WhtVenum / Tom, 96CynRnr / Darin, Trixie69r / Darin,

97 Cobra's
OnRichRunner / Shawn

98 Cobra's
98Cobrancali / Daniel, Blue50Stang / Ross, S.C.L.A. 98Cobra / Miguel,

01 Cobra's
F1Cobra / Soren, Omslaw / George, WkedSVT / Gary,

03 Cobra's
03_Sonic Blur/ John, BaldSnake / Bill, Blue Poison / Tony, Calcobra03 / Eric, CobraRLC / Robert, FuShnickens / Allan, Jhwalker & Amwalker / James & Adam, Jonas / George, Ms Kwik / Shelley, OX03 / Adam, Poisonous Mods / David,
Pyro / Randy, Rmoreau / Randy, RDSZ / Ruben, Snakin / Brett, SoCalSnake / Merv, Sonic Boom / Chris, SonicVenum / Juan, Usmc0341 / George, Vertiblemenace / Chris, Gmntmare / Monica,

trixie69r

Established Member
hehe yea thats cool thats what i was looking foward. but many times ppl try to talk ish casue i havent done mods yet. hahaha and yea it is a special car isnt it, hand built and all =) but you know what i meant though right? is the date set yet?

96CynRnr

Established Member
Trixie ... it is a special car, usually appreciated and driven by those that seek something different. If people are put off by the fact that yours is "stock" tell em to stuff it. It's all about choice... I think the date's late in Sept, the 27th as said above... keep checking back as I am sure the date will be posted in big print...Oh ya... and Welcome to the SVT Club. I for one and glad to have all the new blood possible.

trixie69r

Established Member
you know what screw im in ill just come up with some excuse for work! damn post office never wants to give me the day off so ill ask for the 27th off and if its on a sunday well i have the day off already =)!! and 96cynR thx im glad im a part of it too. 96 cobra george

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by trixie69r
you know what screw im in ill just come up with some excuse for work! damn post office never wants to give me the day off so ill ask for the 27th off and if its on a sunday well i have the day off already =)!!
Post Office? :eek: Easy now, George.......no need to get upset :lol1:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
when

:eek:

Robert's just waiting for confirmation from the Owner :D Manager is cool with the date but lets just wait till the MAN from the Dealer says its all good :thumbsup:

Robert...ur getting a bunch of wild animals wanting to get feed with some details :p

Thats right. I called u all animals :burnout:

J/K.

Users who are viewing this thread