svt dash decals

tparrott2

Established Member
chk out speedconcepts.net SVT stickers that go in your dash like the 03-04 Cobras..also on new edge this forum RETRO DASH...CHEAP EASY AND LOOKS GREAT

strickensix

Whistlin'
Established Member
This?

STICKER9901C_Complete.jpg

It would be a waste of time and energy to cut out the guages from the bezel to put a little decal in. If you put it on the lenses, that would just look bad and when you would look at it from a different angle, it would be off.

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
strickensix said:
This?

STICKER9901C_Complete.jpg

It would be a waste of time and energy to cut out the guages from the bezel to put a little decal in. If you put it on the lenses, that would just look bad and when you would look at it from a different angle, it would be off.

Yeah, but they must be worth at least, what, 5hp?

Black Stang 97

Established Member
on my GT it was just screws, i know cuz i put in the white guage overlays....its easy to screw off and while its off, u can clean the inside from all the dust that goes in there....

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
It screws on. I'm 100% positive. I had mine off to put one of those decals on my gauge cluster. It looks infinitely better with the decal.

I bought mine from Ray Hilton (click me). It was double the price but I'd rather give my money to the person that originally developed the idea rather than someone that ripped it off.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yup it just screws on. The plastic is however fused to the black bezel piece. So, if you wanted to put an aluminum trim on, you would need to cut along the edge where the plastic is fused together.
Here's a pic of mine with the decal and an aluminum trim. I painted the bezel when I had it apart, but I think I want to go back to black.

svt_gauges1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread