SVT cruise in the dells

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Just found this and i will be going.
Anyone else?
More info on WISVTOA.com

4th ANNUAL FALL CRUISE IN THE DELLS - OCTOBER 3rd to 5th

It is almost the end of our driving season but there is still time for one last chance to get together, enjoy each others company, and take a scenic ride through the country side of Wisconsin. On October 4th we are holding our 4th ANNUAL FALL CRUISE IN THE DELLS. National SVTOA has provided some gifts and goody bags, we have great event planned and all we need is your support to make this 4th annual cruise a successful event.

This year we have structured the event so that you can spend one or two relaxing evenings in the Dells or you can join the event for the day only as the drive time from Waukesha is under 2 hours.

For those wishing to spend one or two evenings we have a block of rooms set aside at the newly remodeled Hotel Rome at the Mount Olympus Resort for a great rate of $99/night plus taxes. The rate includes the room, for up to 4, as well as water park passes and passes for any other rides that are still operating including go-carts and a roller coaster. Rooms availability is only guaranteed until 4:00 PM Sept 12th. To book a room simply call 800-800-4997 and tell them that you are with the Wisconsin SVTOA group.

Our event schedule is as follows:

OCTOBER 3RD

MEET FOR DINNER WITH POOL TIME AFTERWARDS.

OCTOBER 4TH

8:00 AM – EARLY RISERS MEET FOR BREAKFAST HOTEL ROME PARKING LOT.

9:30 AM – CRUISE LINEUP AT THE TROJAN HORSE.

For those coming for the day you reach the Trojan Horse from I-94 by exiting Highway 12 north. You will see Mount Olympus, the Hotel Rome and the large Trojan Horse (part of one of the go cart rides) on your left.

10:00 AM – CRUISE STARTS AND WILL TRAVEL THROUGH THE LOCAL SCENIC BACK ROADS.

NOON – BACK FOR LUNCH BREAK AND FUN.

2:00 PM – JET BOAT TOUR OF THE DELLS OR ATTEND THE DELLS WINE & CHEESE FESTIVAL.

4:30 PM – WISVTOA PIRATES COVE MINI GOLF OPEN (weather permitting).

7:00 PM – EVENING DINNER AND AWARDS

OCTOBER 5TH

9:00 AM – BREAKFAST AT PAUL BUNYANS

Fordman9870

Established Member
Cool. Might wanna call the number listed and let him know.
I'm coming from Springfield , IL area Should be a blast!!!!

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
damn, I would love to. but idk if i can make that.

this sounds like a lot of fun. i'll re-check my schdule again.

Fordman9870

Established Member
sorry, i subscribed to this page, but didnt get the email you had replied. the web site is wisvtoa.com for future ref. GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE.
I wish you would have put a note on the cars we would have called you!!

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
its cool... great meeting you, and your family. and the rest of the svtoa wi members that were still there.

hopefuly i can make it to the spring meet in waukesha. i checked out the pics at svtoa forum.

Users who are viewing this thread