SVT Contour exhaust system

CshadeSVT

Just thinking about looking into a new exhaust for my SVT seen some Borla's I was pretty into not too sure what would be the best any opinions on some exhausts you guys have heard/seen that you liked yourself? Want a throaty rev not looking for the Rice Fart enough of that going around as it is haha
Thanks!

Moochman4life

Established Member
Not many options out there anymore for these cars. Borla sounds awesome on my Stang. If I compared it to my CSVT, though, it's apples to oranges. I think I saw some vids on Youtube of a couple CSVTs with Borla and I thought they sounded nice. My T-Red CSVT 3L has Brullen exhaust, but with an "optimized" y-pipe and MSDS headers. Sounds awesome, but you would be hard-pressed to replicate that exact sound since Brullen exhaust is pretty rare for our cars nowadays. The only way I can show you how it sounds is with one of my track vids. Just skip to like the 5-minute mark...since that's when I actually start driving:

Shenandoah Circuit 05 Oct - YouTube

Your best bet for finding any exhaust anymore is the classifieds on contour.org, too.

SVT/SHO

hello i was wondering if u had the sideskirt jack clips for the silver contour svt that u have and if u were willing to sell them?

SVT/SHO

sideskirt clips & rear bumper

hello i was wondering if anyone had the sideskirt jack clips for a silver contour svt (or any color) that u have and if u were willing to sell them?

Users who are viewing this thread