SVT Contour cluster

Jarrett

Established Member
I haven't been on the forum in quite a while. In fact, I sold my Cobra years ago. However, I junkyard very frequently and came across an SVT Contour recently. I got the gauge cluster with pigtails out of it in case anyone wanted a spare or wanted to use it in a non-SVT car. It's currently listed on eBay right now but for the right offer I'd sell it outside of eBay. I spent $31 on it at the junkyard (LKQ ripoffs) so I'll be honest and up-front about that. I also grabbed all the jack point covers (there were only three) but I can't seem to find those at the moment. Here's the eBay link for the cluster.

1998-2000 Ford SVT Contour instrument gauge cluster white face with pigtails | eBay

I really apologize if this thread is against the rules because of an eBay link or something. I looked but couldn't find a rules thread anywhere. If it is in violation then I understand if it gets deleted.

Also, I still have access to this car for a while and can get mostly anything off of it. If you ask for the manifold, though. Be prepared to pay a decent price, if it's still there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread