SVT Club in the north AL and surrounding areas!!!!!!!!!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
Trying to start up a SVT club for North Alabama, Southern TN, and Eastern Part of Mississippi!

I have noticed several lightning trucks in the shoals area along with several cobras. And have also been told of several in southern TN and Mississippi area.

Plans to do a lot of get togethers over the spring and summer, Cookouts, car shows, cruises, mod days ,track days.. ect ect. Either way its guaranteed to be fun and a safe way for the SVT hot rodders to all get together and hang out!

So If you are in the remote close areas of Florence, Muscle Shoals, Huntsville, russelville.. ect ect and wanna join up or talk about it please drop me an Email. Even if you are a former SVT owner and love em feel free to join!

Im going to be setting up a yahoo group kinda as a temp. homepage so as soon as that is together I'll post a link. Otherwise feel free to PM me or send me an email at : [email protected]

Also if you know of any SVT owners that post on other boards please let me know so I can relay this. I will probably also be making up some flyers to put on peoples vehicles I see out and around the area.. so if ya get one dont be pissed feel honored cause I was probably drooling on the vehicle! lol

Could possibly even turn it over to a modern muscle car car club! There are a lot of VERY nice Trans Ams and Camaros running around this area also!

Thanks for your time
Holly Peck:rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread