SVT certificate

DamageInc

Banned
Okay, I bought my car on Halloween and I still havent gotten the SVT certificate. Is there someone I can contact for this?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
1-800-FORD-SVT

Happy Halloween!!! What a treat, a 2001 Cobra! (They weren't giving those out in MY neighborhood this year :-D)

svtduck

Established Member
Go to svt.ford.com and there you will find the contact numbers. But don't worry, I've tried that and I haven't gotten any reply either!

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
Just fax proof of ownership to SVT at:

313-621-2500

Make sure they can read your name and address and include a phone Number just in case. I bought my Snake on Oct. 13th and they said that since it was bought so late in the model year, I didn't make the list for the certificate mailing, so gotta contact SVT for it personally. I faxed my stuff on about Dec. 8 or so and got it on Dec. 29th. Good luck :')

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I had to call 1-800-FORD-SVT to get mine. The dealership did not do the appropriate paperwork. I got it yesterday, one problem though: the center part is printed at an angle. I'm going to call and ask for another.

KGcobra

Established Member
I bought mine on Oct 14th and called up just the other day to see where my certificate is and the guy took my info and send they would send it out. I didn't really have to prove ownership so I am guessing I was in their system(?) ..after all ford hasn't missed a beat with sending me my payment statements and their junk mail trying to sell me insurance

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
that sucks. i had to call my dealer and have them call svt to find out what the deal was.

turns out that they hadn't sent my info to svt. now they have and it should only be a week or so before i get the info and my cert.

:-?

KGcobra

Established Member
I just got my certificate in the mail the other day.

...Just wondering if I should have received anything else with it? -it had the certificate and some generic letter in the envelope.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
That's all I got! The letter didn't even have my name on it. I see a few people with thier names on them.. Oh well..

Shawn

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
I got the same generic cert. only after calling. I heard of some people getting "welcome kits" or whatever they call them.

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I got my replacement certificate today. The original one was printed at an angle. This one is straight and took less than a week to receive.
MikeC

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
a welcome kit? whoa. never got one of those.

i finally got my certificate on friday. turns out that my buying the car was either very cosmic or just plain fate.

the build date is my birthday. :D

i thought that was pretty cool.

msmap

Lady Snake
Established Member
One of my friends just got his welcome kit and he received his certificate several months ago. We will get one eventually, I hope. My 00 GT was built 7-26-00.

Users who are viewing this thread