SVT car released tomorrow?

americansteel

Banned
You rookies! :banana:

If Ford was going to launch an SVT product for 2015, they would have announced it when they launched the car last week. All of this speculation about the next Trinity 5.8, Boss, Mach 1, GT350 / GT500 or Cobra's is a bunch of rumor chasing.

ford already confirmed that there will be a SVT product, Mach1 and a GT350 as the GT500's replacement. the boss was canceled that car isn't coming back any time soon ( a 2 year Special edition). the trinity 5.8l engine was postponed for production until summer 2015. the mach1 and SVT product will be 2016 cars available late 2015. so ford could have announced new vehicles but they didn't nor did they had to! just like ford stating they have more information about the S550 in the coming months. these are no rumors. btw this picture looks like it would be on a Forza game.

Mikegee1028

Established Member
It was the Need For Speed 2015 Mustang Download.

You can drive the 2015 Mustang NOW on both systems.

I believe they used the GT350's White w/ Blue stripes on purpose... To get people discussing the GT350 as well...

They also accidentally teased a GT with a 15lbs Boost/Vac gauge (EB4 uses a 30lbs gauge). http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1157

attachment.php
attachment.php

4 cylinder turbo

I thought the boost and oil pressure gauge in the dash was a big "oops" on Ford. I didn't think they wanted that out there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread