SVT Base 19x9.5 Wheels

Cla66ic

Established Member
Hey guys, recently picked these up from a forum member. They had some minor curb rash, so I had them refinished and powdercoated a special blend of spark silver and black chrome. They turned out great.

I was going to put these on my 2012 Brembo GT, but on a whim, I went out and bought a Grabber Blue Boss 302 :( I miss my GT, hard to find motivation to mod the Boss...

Anyways, between shipping, and driving to pick up and drop off these wheels, I have probably $1500 in them.

I'd like to get that out of them. That price includes paypal fees on my end and shipping (meticulously packed and protected). I'd like to say I'm negotiable, but I'd hate to lose on these, seeing as I never even got to use them. :shrug:

I also have some parts I'll be listing tomorrow: A Flowmaster Outlaw Catback, and a complete Eibach Sportline+Koni Shocks+GT500 Upper mounts suspension setup.

PM with any questions!

GT500Wheels1.jpg

Kind of a bad pic...

GT500Wheels.jpg

GT500WheelCloseUp.jpg

Ford Logo - real GT500 wheels, not knock offs.

GT500WheelFordLogo.jpg

Cla66ic

Established Member
I know $1500 is a proud price. I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers, just don't hurt my feelings. ;-)

Cla66ic

Established Member
Memorial Day weekend bump!

I'm open to offers, friends. Shipping isn't a problem, either. :banana:

Cla66ic

Established Member
Ttt.

Hard to believe no one is interested in these... :dw:

I couldn't find a set for months, and had to jump on the first ones I found.

Is it because of the custom finish? /shrug

If I can't get these moved in the next few weeks, I might put them on my Boss, see how they look.

Cla66ic

Established Member
Ttt!

$1200 shipped! Beautiful wheels guys, will try to take some pics tomorrow in the sunlight.

Cla66ic

Established Member
Since it's apparently never going to stop raining... here is a pic I took today, close up, outside. Gorgeous sparkle effect in the powdercoat mix.

IMG_0952.jpg

Cla66ic

Established Member
Bump! Had these for sale so long, I'm thinking about buying another GT to put these on... :banana:

Cla66ic

Established Member
Had some more interest in these lately than I though... figured I'd bump the listings.

If these don't move soon, gonna just pick up a GT in the spring, get myself DD'ing a Mustang again.

Cla66ic

Established Member
Bizzump! Open to reasonable offers! Need the garage space back! Spring is coming up, too... don't want to buy a new GT just to put these on... :-D

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Might as well have a second set of wheels and throw them on your boss, I think the powder coat a different color is hurting your sale. Oem would go faster and might bring in around 1k but wheels rarely sell quick.

Cla66ic

Established Member
Yeah, I don't get it. It's not too far off the OEM color, and it's quality work and a very clean "spark silver"...

You're right though. I may just say the heck with it, try them on the Boss soon if nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread