SVT Annaconda

Whitey

Established Member
Has any one ever heard of this. Last July I was in Townsend, Wisconsin at the Hillcrest and I saw a bronze colored F-250 on 35's with cobra emblems, SVT logos, and a superchaged V-10 badge. It was absolutely the most beautiful truck I have ever seen. I tried to flag down the guy driving it but he just waved and kept going. I looked it up on google and Ford's SVT site and found nothing. The truck looked like it could have been from the factory but I have never heard of it. It was absolutely amazing. Does anybod have any info or a link for a site about it. Thanks.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
the guy prob just put all that stuff on there...:thumbsup:
i saw a expo with svt logos and a cobra emblem ..i bout it was a thunder though :dw:

Whitey

Established Member
I thought mabye it was a factory truck because it looked PERFECT. The badges were not overdone, I have never seen the paint color before, oh well.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Like you I've been all over the net and nothing close is out there. :shrug: Between that and the general consensus its gotta be a fake. If something like that was even a prototype it probably would have leaked by now. I'd like to have seen it though.

Users who are viewing this thread