SVT 3rd brake light mod- Anyone want one???

99RedSVT

Established Member
Im sure most of u guys have seen that SVT emblem that goes over the rear brake light on the 99-00 style brake light. Well im gettin some made this weekend. Im going to slap one on my truck and see if i like it or not.I think it looks pretty cool. Ive seen them on ebay for like 10 bucks and then 5.00 for shipping lol. Well im going to be gettin rid of these for 8 bucks no shipping charge. Let me know if u guys want one. I can have them made for u. I couldnt find one on ebay for a lightning today but i pulled up the one for the focus just to give u guys an idea..

2c_1.jpg

Last edited:

99RedSVT

Established Member
Thanks man couldnt find one on lien anyways..SO...anyone want to pick on of these up from me just let me know..

SVTScreama

Established Member
Is it a decal or a bolt on cover ? I would love one for my '00! The only bolt on billet covers I have found are here- billet third brake light covers

I would like the lightning bolt, but dont know if it would fit or not. Part#74008P

Last edited:

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ya it wont work with a LED brake light..But it will work on the old 99-00 style ones.Hey just to clear this up its just a decal that goes over the brake light its nto a replacement of the brake light or anything..

Users who are viewing this thread