SVT 20th Anniversary Celebration - Memorial Day Weekend -- VIR--Danville, VA

Flamethrower

Established Member
Come and join the SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC), SVT Owner's Association, Track Club USA, and new for this year, the Roush Road Crew for their annual SVT Superfest/SVT 20th Anniversary Celebration to be held on Memorial Day weekend.

Three days of wide open throttle in a safe controlled environment, Saturday SVT, Mustang, Shelby, Roush, and Mustang Show, Saturday Night banquet with guest speaker.

You do not have to be an SVT owner in order to participate in the event but....

Click here for more details: SVT 20th Anniversary Celebration - 2013 SVT Superfest -- May 24-26, 2013 - SCMC Message Forum

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Tony:

The Cheesehead contingent will be coming to this event. It's been way too long since we've been to VIR. :cryying:

We are all looking forward to it.

See you on track!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
The Cheesehead contingent will be coming to this event. It's been way too long since we've been to VIR. :cryying:
Bruce,
It's always good to see ya'll at a track. It may be the first time that we are both driving a race car? :-D

It should be fun. :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce,
It's always good to see ya'll at a track. It may be the first time that we are both driving a race car? :-D

It should be fun. :beer:

It will be nice to see you at the track again Doc! I'll bring the Wisconsin barley pop with the foam on top! :beer:

flattrack53

Established Member
March 7-10.. Bachelor party in Miami.
March 14-17.. Ocean City Hot Rod Weekend.
I am going to try my best to pull off this one as it would be a big SVT showing. Plus I would like to actually meet you guys. Hopefully work doesn't fire me. Haha

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm going to try and make this also. Should be fun and be nice to meet you guys.

I am glad that you didn't say that you have no experience here.

It wasn't long ago that your cars were very good here. You did win a championship here? I was there but not in the official team picture. :-D

GJ.gif

It would be cool to see your Team Zippo car and that yeller car. You can also bring Dickson to drive your 95R car.

Please don't say nothing to Jethro. ;-) He'll bring one of his cheater 1965 cars and on his home-track. He always gets wide in the passing zones and shows a little air when usually riding on two wheels:

Jeff2.jpg

Jethro, Dickson and I can put a bad whopping on you. And Bruce will lap you.

:bash:

Do you have a Cobra for rent for this event?

GJMCAR98

MOTOROLA MAN
Established Member
It's a shame that 162 Car ( my first vintage racecar ) has been sitting out in one of my storage buildings for 5 or 6 years......I think that white #77 car came to an end when were in Mexico. Jeff already told me he was coming to this event. He is a wild one......GJ

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a shame that 162 Car (my first vintage racecar) has been sitting out in one of my storage buildings for 5 or 6 years
Gary,
I didn't know that. I thought the first car that you built was for your brother? I thought it went to Europe and was still active? Then you built the first #98?

I know my trailer that you sold me back in ~2003 (10 years ago) had the #98 on it. It was a 1999 Pace Shadow and has been a damn good rig.

Pace3.jpg

Then, I tried to follow you by that Porsche Turbo 3.3L at VIR when it stopped and made me hit it. Hard. Dave was the comp director then.
65VIR-2.jpg

Anyway, I just dyno'd my car at 155 HP and 157 ft/lbs of torque. It has street tires on it and a stock suspension and 1991 brakes. It weighs about 3800+ lbs, and has a good stereo in it. I am looking for a solid 1:50 at Road Atlanta.

It's a 5.0L:
21Snipes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread