SVS VIPER 231.66mph!!

99caddysts

Established Member
Wow, that video has the best quality sound from any video that i have seen on youtube before.

...on a side note, thats a ****ing fast viper!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Impressive feet but alot of custom race body panels and such, still very ****ing fast for a production style car. Still more impressed with Heffner's Ford GT and that Supra so far as far as street car/body vs mph run. What is nuts is the speed he ran on ethanol, I guess that shit works!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Awesome vid! Those rear shots really give you a sense on how crazy fast 200+ mph is. It also gave me a sense of how bad my computer speakers suck.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Hennesy will beat him again soon if I had to guess. Hennesy's Comp Coupe has some more boost left and the aero of the car seems to be working well.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Impressive feet but alot of custom race body panels and such, still very ****ing fast for a production style car. Still more impressed with Heffner's Ford GT and that Supra so far as far as street car/body vs mph run. What is nuts is the speed he ran on ethanol, I guess that shit works!

You forgot to mention Lingenfelter's TT Vette. :banana:

kwkshift

Established Member
You have to keep in mind that there is a big difference between 226 and 231, especially in a standing mile. Plus, that Viper is well over 4,000 lbs. and only running on E85. That is extremely impressive.

Brandon619

Established Member
You have to keep in mind that there is a big difference between 226 and 231, especially in a standing mile. Plus, that Viper is well over 4,000 lbs. and only running on E85. That is extremely impressive.

Yeah, I think E85 has a octane of 100 plus? I don't think that viper is over 4000 pounds, stock condition they are but none the less fast car.

SVTBMG

Banned
Fast ass viper but im more impressed with the Lingenfelter doing 226 with stock body panels and no shoot.

This is not the fastest it can go. they are stepping up the speed every time they go out with more and more boost. It is not on full boost yet, and I am sure the next time they go out they will get a few more mph out of it. The last time they went out the ran 216 or 217, now they jumped up to 231!!. It s going to be faster just wait and see.

kwkshift

Established Member
Yeah, I think E85 has a octane of 100 plus? I don't think that viper is over 4000 pounds, stock condition they are but none the less fast car.

Yes, E85 is over 100 octane, but, it doesn't have the octane of C16 or VP Import so they can't run as much boost.

A stock GTS is 3450lbs. but that particular Viper is well over 4,000lbs. That is their only race car. They just change around the configurations for whatever type of racing they are doing. They do Bonneville, Maxton and drag racing. The major differences between all those configurations are the nose/ tail, wheels/ tires and transmission.

Users who are viewing this thread