SVO side skirts!

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
Where can I get them?

I've searched all over and I haven't found them anywhere? Where the hell can I get them??

98svtconvert

Established Member
you can't get the svo skirts with out buying a whole new side exhaust kit. i had the same problem. you can how ever get the same side skirts, they just won't say svo on the side of them, from www.abcexclusive.com that is what i had to do they were around 200 bucks. if you need anymore help just let me know.

SVTclutch

Established Member
PowerCobra98 said:
If you're going to do the side skirts just make sure you do side exhaust too or it will just look stupid with a large hole there.

Agreed

justins98cobra

12secsnake
Established Member
if you have sfc the side exhaust will not work.the exhaust will do nothing but drag the ground if you can even get it to go on.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Actually, I just hammered(kinked if you will) the tip of mine right where it went under the sfc. Probably not the best for making power, but it worked. :thumbsup:

Brizzal84

Established Member
95sn95 said:
Where can I get them?

I've searched all over and I haven't found them anywhere? Where the hell can I get them??

In the new ford Racing book they sell them. they are not that cheep. the book list the price at $759.00.

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
Well yea I'd preferably get the whole Borla system. No ideas on where to get them?

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
98svtconvert said:
you can't get the svo skirts with out buying a whole new side exhaust kit. i had the same problem. you can how ever get the same side skirts, they just won't say svo on the side of them, from www.abcexclusive.com that is what i had to do they were around 200 bucks. if you need anymore help just let me know.

You said you got the ones that don't say SVO...but yours do. How does taht work?

98svtconvert

Established Member
because that pic was taken before i went over the wrong speed bump. i have the new ones they are getting painted. i talked to ford. you can't get just the side skirts. that 759.00 in the book is for the whole side exhaust kit. abcexclusive is the only place i have seen that sells just the side skirts.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
95sn95 said:
Well yea I'd preferably get the whole Borla system. No ideas on where to get them?

i think there is a set in our warehouse, pm me if you still want them

95cobby

Established Member
Someone buy my Borla Catbacks for $800 bucks so I can rip you off and buy the Borla Side exhaust :coolman: :

Last edited:

95cobby

Established Member
wldtang said:
95cobby
How do you like the borla catback?

I love them, they sound awesome along with the Bassani O/R X-pipe, doubt the headers are doing anything. Was deff worth the money. They do sounds better than flow's for one, not sure on magna's.

Did you listen to my dyno run clip? You can hear it.

Right Click, Save As

Last edited:

wldtang

Banned
do your borlas have center in/out or are they offset. I found a pair of borla mufflers locally but they are center in and out. I am not sure if they will work.

95cobby

Established Member
wldtang said:
do your borlas have center in/out or are they offset. I found a pair of borla mufflers locally but they are center in and out. I am not sure if they will work.

Mine are center in and out. Deff worth it. How much you paying for just the muffs?

wldtang

Banned
Guy is wanting about $80 for the pair. I wonder how the flowtubes and tailpipes would need to be connected? I am getting ready to install a set of longtubes and offroad h pipe. I still have my stock tailpipes and mufflers. I need to find some 2.5 pipes and flowtubes.

wldtang

Banned
I just traded for the mufflers last night. They are now in my garage. Now I just need to find some flowtubes.
95Cobby
Got any pics of your catback? I would like to see some pics of the flowtubes connecting to the borlas and the tail pipes connecting to the borlas.

Users who are viewing this thread