SVO Side Exit exhaust with side skirts for trade

pauliac

Established Member
I have the SVO side exit exhaust kit for SN-95 mustangs, hard to find items, I have the side skirts painted black, there are some chips and small cracks on the underside but nothing visible when they are on the car. I would like to trade these for the factory side skirts, all 4 pieces in good condition painted black. I have a set of red factory side skirts that I was going to paint, but due to financial issues, I'd rather do an outright trade with someone who has black factory skirts.

I also have the side exhaust kit, however i'm pretty sure THE MUFFLERS ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL ONES THAT COME WITH THE KIT. All caps to avoid any confusion here. I'm not sure what brand the mufflers are, but they sound nice, any exhaust experts are welcome to take a look and let me know what they are. I would like to trade this for a back exit kit. It would be nice to trade the exhaust and skirts with someone for their factory skirts and back exit exhaust if possible.

I would prefer to deal locally mainly because I want any potential buyers to be able to know exactly what they are getting since this kit was mutilated with non-original mufflers.

If push comes to shove, I might be willing to ship at buyer's expense.

If you are in the central texas area, send me a PM and we can make a deal.

you can see the kit installed on my car in this picture:

n501636402_1594206_4024.jpg

pauliac

Established Member
bump..
I know the mufflers aren't original, but they sound awesome.

doesn't have to be a trade, I can sell if the price is right.

03cobra5485

Established Member
why are you getting rid of your side exhaust? i've got the same set up on mine, only roush side skirts..i've got a set of stock side skirts that are black if you're interested.

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
So you will trade the SVO side skirts and exhaust for my black factory side skirts?

Users who are viewing this thread