Sve series 1 and 3 wheels

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
That’s weird about the series 1. I’ve got the series 3 and SVE caps. No spacers and it looks and works great. Never had any issues

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
So LMR and UPS have dropped the ball so far, only 3 wheels have shown up one which has a couple of dings. The the one missing wheel is MIA for 3 days now and LMR won't send a replacement wheel for the damaged one till all wheels have arrived. What a sh** show

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

choate

Established Member
All 4 of mine came together tied up with nylon bands in 4 separate boxes. Good luck

choate

Established Member
How bad is the ding? if it's small I wouldn't even bother. They'll likely get a little notch or two from mounting them. The last tire shop I used didn't but most do ding them a little when mounting the tire

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
How bad is the ding? if it's small I wouldn't even bother. They'll likely get a little notch or two from mounting them. The last tire shop I used didn't but most do ding them a little when mounting the tire
Then you need to use a different tire shop. If you go to a custom wheel shop they have fully automated machines that require minimal input from employees. The shop I go to has a machine where the technician uses a joystick. No a single nick or scratch. Also my dings are also right on the inside of the lip and are very noticeable.

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
What do you think?
1521744794227.jpg

choate

Established Member
I don't know how that would even happen. 3 different places? Yeah I wouldn't be happy with that either

Users who are viewing this thread