SVE 19x11 rear wheels from LMR

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone out there running one of LMR's various 19x11 options on their GT500? Im curious on how the fitment is in the rear and if there were any issues with rubbing when running a 305/35.

Thanks,

Dan

Sielmo

Established Member
I'm curious as well. I'm running 20x11 and have no clearance issues with these but I'm looking at stepping down to 19x11 so I can gain a tad more side wall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Depends on wheel offset. To run a 305, you probably want at least +57 mm. Less than that will push the tire/wheel outside of the wheel well.

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
Depends on wheel offset. To run a 305, you probably want at least +57 mm. Less than that will push the tire/wheel outside of the wheel well.

Thanks- They list them as a +50 offset. I don't want anything sticking outside of the wheel well. I already have that issue when trying to go any wider than a 275 on my alcoas.

Dinosgt

Established Member

This^^

I bought a set of custom forged wheels at 55mm and once mounted I had another 3 mm taken off to get them to tuck. 57-58 and you are good. I run MPSS 305/30s and they are really wide for a 305, and so they stuck out a few mm when mounted.

Now they are tucked nicely. And to boot - no rubbing ever - and I did NOT remove the inner bump stop bracket on the frame. Some do for safety’s sake, taller tires, or because they go even deeper on the offset.

Finally, in my case, the tires were wide for their size - you will find it incredibly frustrating that none of the ‘specs’ on tires are really all that helpful when comparing tread widths. Some run narrower than others, and so some members can tuck them at slightly lower offsets.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
These are my OEM wheels and tires, SVTPP wheel and Goodyear G2 tires. The PP wheel has a 50 mm offset and the OEM tire is 285/35-20. You really need that increase in wheel width on the inside. There isn't that much room for less offset. The 10" Alcoa's had +37 mm.

IMG_0727_zpsayapnrcb.JPG

Seems LRM pairs those 11x20s with 305/30-20s and looking at customer's pics, it's pretty tight. That would be a pretty short tire, so you might have adequate clearance because the bump stop will prevent contact with the tread.

Just for reference, here's a pic of my car with 325/35-20s. These are mounted on 11.5x20 wheels with a +63 mm offset.

Rear%20side%20Mar%2012_zpspt2xus0u.JPG

OldYeller

Established Member
Premium Member
These are my OEM wheels and tires, SVTPP wheel and Goodyear G2 tires. The PP wheel has a 50 mm offset and the OEM tire is 285/35-20. You really need that increase in wheel width on the inside. There isn't that much room for less offset. The 10" Alcoa's had +37 mm.

View attachment 1559469

Seems LRM pairs those 11x20s with 305/30-20s and looking at customer's pics, it's pretty tight. That would be a pretty short tire, so you might have adequate clearance because the bump stop will prevent contact with the tread.

Just for reference, here's a pic of my car with 325/35-20s. These are mounted on 11.5x20 wheels with a +63 mm offset.

View attachment 1559470

Thanks for the pics-the 325’s on the rear look killer.
I’ve thought the same looking at the customer photos LMR has on their site it seems like the 305 options are going to stick out a little bit.

11Shelbycobra

Established Member

View attachment 1559469

View attachment 1559470

They look good

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread