Suspension

Brickell gt500

Established Member
I have seen the terrific package Van has put together and it has gotten much praise.

My question is the kit geared for people that want to lower the car? I have no desire to lower the car and want to see if the kit is worth it?

What suspension components are weak on the svtpp?

I have aftermarket lower control arms installed. Seeing if upper control arm and panhard are worth adding on. Any thoughts on subframe connectors?

Thanks

Van@RevanRacing

I have seen the terrific package Van has put together and it has gotten much praise.

My question is the kit geared for people that want to lower the car? I have no desire to lower the car and want to see if the kit is worth it?

What suspension components are weak on the svtpp?

I have aftermarket lower control arms installed. Seeing if upper control arm and panhard are worth adding on. Any thoughts on subframe connectors?

Thanks

I only do subframes on high horsepower/high torque cars. Otherwise not necessary.

You don't have to lower the car to take advantage of the kit. The kit eliminates many of the softer rubber bushings in the OEM suspension components to help add some modest rigidity to the suspension. It allows you to optimize your pinion angle with the adjustable upper control arm and the lower control arms allow you to adjust your thrust angle so that you can zero the thrust and have better drivability and less oversteer when you break traction. The panhard bar allows you to center the rear axle and wheels under the car. I have many customers that have purchased the kit without lowering springs.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I recommend lowering the car though, personally. But yea the kit will definitely help even without springs. Highly recommend

Users who are viewing this thread