• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Suspension upgrades for 821A cars

Discussion in 'Revan Racing' started by chd2, Jan 13, 2013.

1. chd2

chd2 New Member Established Member

Hi Van,
    I have been researching on the forums and found some info on recommended suspension upgrades. I will be tracking my 13 GT500 at MSR, and want to up the handling capabilities. Do you offer a package for 821a cars that would retain the adjustables? I was thinking springs, panhard bar and support, lower rear control arms, and sway bars.
    Thanks!

2. Van@RevanRacing

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

I open track my car fairly often. I'm using Eibach Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Panhard Support Road, BMR Adjustable Upper Control Arm, BMR Upper Control Arm Mount, BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets and BMR Single Adjustable Lower Control Arms. I don't think sway bars are necessary at this point and I have not upgraded mine.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further. I look forward to working with you.

Van

3. Husky44

Husky44 New Member Established Member

Van,

I'm looking for guidance as well. I don't foresee any open tracking in my near future, because I don't have access to a track, and don't have a roll bar (vert). 2013 GT500 Convertible, SVTPP. Primarily interested in dramatically reducing rear wheel spin for spirited street applications. Want the car to handle well in the curves, not building a drag car. Hesitant to lower the car any if I don't have to, because the roads here aren't the best, and I don't have clearance problems now.

Would new LCA and relocation brackets, new UCA and mount, along with MPSS in largest size that will fit stock wheels solve my problem?

Can I forego the adjustable panhard bar if I maintain stock springs?

Would I be better served to keep stock suspension parts and go with wider wheels and 315 rear rubber? I can't afford to do new wheels and all the suspension stuff in one shot.

Thanks,
    Greg

4. Van@RevanRacing

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

Greg

Tires and some lower control arms with relocation brackets for a better instant center will definitely help. Please give me a call at your convenience to discuss further.

Van