Suspension upgrade questions

KurtDog

Established Member
Hi All,
I've been messing around with my suspension on my 2012 Brembo GT for a while. I want to track the car occasionally but mainly want to get rid of wheel hop and make it handle better.

I put on ford racing lcas, 55D rear springs and a BMR panhead bar.

I like the setup but I want to take it a step further. I ordered the bmr rear control arm package (level 4) along with a set of strange adjustable struts.

2005 - 2012 Mustang GT | Control Arm Packages | CAP005 - Rear Control Arm Package (Level 4) | BMR Suspension - The Leader in High Performance Suspension & Chassis

Should I add a sway bar with this setup as well?

For the front I'm pretty sold on a BMR K member and a arms. I was looking at this package from BMR:

2005 - 2012 Mustang GT Packages | Ultimate Weight Saving Packages | BMR Suspension Products & Parts

I think I will get the k member, a arms, cc plate, and radiator support. I don't want the disc breaks as I don't think they wont be good for street/track driving. I'm not sure about these coil overs either. Will these coil overs be good for street/track racing or should I go with something else? Also, should I throw a sway bar on the front as well?

Thanks,
Kurt

Users who are viewing this thread