Suspension (Shocks and Struts)

YellowSVTCobra

Established Member
I am looking to replace the shocks and struts on my 98 Cobra. The car currently has Eibach Pro Kit springs and aftermarket lower control arms. What do you all recommend? The car will mostly be street driven and occasionally go to the track. Looking for something without spending a million dollars. (quad shocks are removed)

Leaning towards Eibach Pro damper shock and struts or the Koni sport adjustable.

chao5.0

Established Member
I would follow what MM recommends for the car, maybe even go with their springs and a set of Bilstein dampers on your car or if you don't have CC plates order their starter box and get everything at once.

1996mustangGt

Established Member
I know the 2000 cobra r had bilstein shocks on them. I had just put the eibach pro kit on mine like you had and i dont think they are that bad. But i guess anything feels better than 120k stock lol.

shurur

Established Member
I know the 2000 cobra r had bilstein shocks on them. I had just put the eibach pro kit on mine like you had and i dont think they are that bad. But i guess anything feels better than 120k stock lol.

2000R are bilstein B8 Sports now. Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread