Suspension setup

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
Hi guys! Before adding any more power to the car, I'd like to beef up the suspension. It seems like a lot of guys go with BMR, but there a ton of options to choose from and I'm not that well versed in figuring out the differences.

I'm looking at doing LCAs, UCAs and a panhard bar. Application will be 90% street with an occasional visit to the strip and maybe a real track in the future.

Guys that run with basic boltons, which specific pieces did you use? Did you go fully adjustable, solid billet, and did you relocate with the bracket kits?

Thanks for the input!

carguy19

Established Member
Do a set of drag radials before you do anything to the suspension. That fixes about 65-70% of the traction problems.

Live Faster

Need for SPEED!!!
Established Member
Call Van at Revan Racing....561-445-7702 You will not be dissappointed

THIS ^!! I just got all my stuff in today,be installing it in about a week if weather holds out. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you,80% street with 5 or so visits to the strip. Van will hook you up and is a top notch dude!!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Call Van at Revan Racing....561-445-7702 You will not be dissappointed

Yep this for sure^^^^^

I'm pretty much streetcar only,,,no drag strip,,,, a few open track events,,,, I'm running all BMR adjustable with relo brackets and Eibach Pro Kit,,,very happy with performance of all my mods.

Users who are viewing this thread