suspension questions

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
does anyone have happen to have 2" lowering spindles used in conjunction with western chassis lowering A arms and the western chassis springs? If so do you have any pictures or could you just tell me how low it actually is.

thanks
kris

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
does anyone have happen to have 2" lowering spindles used in conjunction with western chassis lowering A arms and the western chassis springs? If so do you have any pictures or could you just tell me how low it actually is.

thanks
kris

from what i understand you cant use spindles and A-arms together as the cancel each other out... ??? (dont know this is what i was told by someone once...

I think the way the Spindle works would make the lowered A-arms worthless as it would cancel the drop out?

dont know?

TTT

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
From what I've read the WC stuff sux, DJM is the way to go. With those two items I'd bet your front drop would be 4.5-5", too much IMO. Only one way to find out though. :beer:

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
i currently have the western chassis stuff and its not too bad...i have changed out some of the stuff and have qa1's underneith

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
I had WC on my other L and loved the ride, look and quality of the peices. I might ditch my TVS minus the sways and go back to the WC stuff. But i am waithing some results of those fiberglass leafs from the track:poke:

OH-MAN

Established Member
I think if you did all three the top of the tires will be above the hood.

That would be a bunch of drop.

Start with the spindles and if that is not enough cut a coil off the spring.
I do not think I would go any lower and expect good driveability

Users who are viewing this thread