Suspension Question

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I was wanting to update the suspension on my 1996 mustang. I have a QA1 K member and it pushed my tires way out. So I bought Fox body A arms. Are the ball joints for Fox bodies the same for SN95? (the Fox A arms I have still have Fox ball joints). Also I got the fox body inner tie rod ends (do I need these)? I am currently running the steeda bump steer kit. I also plan to run H&R super sports springs with Koni Yellow struts all the way around. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I was wanting to update the suspension on my 1996 mustang. I have a QA1 K member and it pushed my tires way out. So I bought Fox body A arms. Are the ball joints for Fox bodies the same for SN95? (the Fox A arms I have still have Fox ball joints). Also I got the fox body inner tie rod ends (do I need these)? I am currently running the steeda bump steer kit. I also plan to run H&R super sports springs with Koni Yellow struts all the way around. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,
No

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I had the same problem. I fixed it by getting SN95 adj. lower control arms. I cut about 3/8" off the ends and tapped more threads into the ends. I also have coilovers, not sure if it makes a difference.

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
I had the same problem. I fixed it by getting SN95 adj. lower control arms. I cut about 3/8" off the ends and tapped more threads into the ends. I also have coilovers, not sure if it makes a difference.

Do you have a link to those lower control arms?

Users who are viewing this thread