Suspension Options

Black93Fox

Established Member
Alright guys time has come to really start on upgrading the suspension. After the whipple install it loves eating tires. As of now the car has eibach lower springs, MM caster camber plates, stock struts, urethane sway bar bushings, urethane end links. I have in the box waiting to install MM XL FLSFC and MM strut tower bar, MM low pro bolts, Steeda bump steer kit.

Looking to tighten up the car prevent wheel hop much as possible. Have been looking at FTBR kits who has done them and which kit did you go with? Those that have done K members did you notice any significant difference in handling. The car isnt a track car so im not really concerned about weight savings. For tires either going to order toyo R888 or Proxes TQ thoughts on these?

Car is around 600 at the wheels

Also best place to order the parts from

Last edited:

Cabbage

Established Member
I just finished the complete ftbr Kit with deluxe bumpsteer, toe links, machined Ford racing cover, Detroit true trac rear end. My car handles very good with no wheel hop at all it's pretty nuts the difference it made. I will say that my car is way louder and harsher riding now. It rode nice and was quiet before. I'm kinda sad now as the car has a race car feel I almost wish I left it alone.

Black93Fox

Established Member
I just finished the complete ftbr Kit with deluxe bumpsteer, toe links, machined Ford racing cover, Detroit true trac rear end. My car handles very good with no wheel hop at all it's pretty nuts the difference it made. I will say that my car is way louder and harsher riding now. It rode nice and was quiet before. I'm kinda sad now as the car has a race car feel I almost wish I left it alone.

Hmm i have heard a little about this after install, what tires do you have?

Cabbage

Established Member
265/35/18 nitto 555 up front and worn out 305/35/18 555r out back. I'm waiting for some new et streets I ordered tho.

Users who are viewing this thread