Suspension. Mix and matching fabs

philkilla

Crusher of Skulls
Established Member
Hey guys. This is my first thread here after a fair amount of lurking.

I recently joined the wise legion of boost converts with my 5.0, and even though my car is 2,000 miles away (or so) I'm still planning on ways to plant my power.

I'm only at about 612 to the wheels right now, and before I start playing with more I want to get my suspension orders lined up.

I'm very interested in kenny browns product line given his lineage and history with racing. It seems his parts are good for road course and the strip so.. double win.

On the flip side whiteline has my interest peaked quite a bit as well. I haven't swapped my UCA's or LCA's yet (for shame, yes I know) but I have been waiting for the right time.

Relocation brackets are already on the top of my list with the after mentioned parts, as is lightening the load around the vehicle.

Unfortunately Whiteline does not have a K-member out my car yet, and kenny brown does. The real challenge lies between upper and lower arms, and not to mention the watts link looks like a great addition as well.

If any of you guys have dealt with either parts and can offer your recommendations I would greatly appreciate it.

I've already had the opportunity to swap k's out...albeit it did not end well for the part I purchased because the manufacturer sent me the wrong item...:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread