Suspension Help!

Vmnous285

Established Member
I am going to be buying subframe connecters and a MM strut tower bar. I was woundering if anyone has different sway bars on their cars. Would it be worth buying a after market set like Eibach?

20psirabbit

Established Member
i basically have a mm max grip box minus the k-member and control arms, i told them that i drive canyons and the car will see occasional track visits, and they told me not to run them :shrug:
maybe they figure the bars will just make the car too roll resistant for a street car? i don't know, i thought it was kinda weird, but the coiklovers on the car made it MUCH more roll resistant anyway, so maybe that's what they were trying to explain.

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
Maximum Motorsport recommends picking a spring rate (with their coilover kits) that will help the car handle better, rather than stiffening the sway bars (which are an basically an unwound spring, think torsion bar, that ties on suspension side to the other). If you tell them the specs of your car and what you want/expect it to do, they can help you pick the rates.

Users who are viewing this thread