Suspension---coil overs

stangdriven

Established Member
Ok...so i plan on doing front tubular k member...which i want to convert my front end to coil overs...the motor will weigh prolly 200 250lbs with heads.....now im curious on how the spring weight for coil over works....idk if its any different from regular front suspension...now also i was considering doing a rear coil over setup with the proper mounting brackets that i can get from a buddy....now the car will be street driven, to drag strip occasionally....now im still not sure on rear coil overs but im considering them....i know there are drag shocks/coil springs for drag race setups.. now i dont know if those would be the ones i need to look at or not...i dont want complete stifness or to much bounciness if you know what i mean...i plan on running 335-345/30/18's out back..yes im aware of whats needed and the work involved and thats it a big ass tire i know.....i have been looking at double adjusting coil over shocks from strange?? brands, spring rates and what not..if you guys can help me out on it id greatly appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread