Suspension advice?

#1pony

Established Member
I want to lower my car about 1.5 inches all the way around. I want to keep a good ride quality and be able to possibly put some wider tires outback. Any suggestions of what to use? I would prefer personal experience. Also I don't have a lot of money to work with. My car currently has lower torque box reinforcements and subframe connectors.

badvenm

Established Member
Eibach sportlines are what you want, excellent ride, they say its a 2in drop but it really only drop it a true 1 1/2. Also I have a set of front and rear coilovers that are fully adjustable so you can set your own ride height. Fronts are D&D with lakewood shocks 90/10's and Grantelli rears with lakewoods 50/50's. I am want 375.00 for them and they cost me little over 600.00 They have about 300 miles on them.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
May want to consider the Bullitt suspension kit. Shocks, struts and springs and it'll lower the car but certianly not slam it. And yeah, a set of CC plates to complete it and an alignment. I have UPR CC plates and have nothing bad to say about em. Maximum Motorsports CC plates are probably the best though.

#1pony

Established Member
badvenm said:
Eibach sportlines are what you want, excellent ride, they say its a 2in drop but it really only drop it a true 1 1/2. Also I have a set of front and rear coilovers that are fully adjustable so you can set your own ride height. Fronts are D&D with lakewood shocks 90/10's and Grantelli rears with lakewoods 50/50's. I am want 375.00 for them and they cost me little over 600.00 They have about 300 miles on them.

Are selling just the coil overs or the Eibach Springs too?

badvenm

Established Member
Just the coilovers, the eibach's were on a 93 cobra that I no longer own. Let me know if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread