Suspension advice plz

Fun4me

Established Member
I have a '12 brembo DD. Will I benefit from upgrading the dampers, IF I keep my stock Brembo springs? I can't drop the car because I run a 28" winter tire setup(michelin PA3).

If I do decide to go with a 1" drop in the spring, what supporting mods are absolutely neccasary? What spring would you guys recommend to be paired w/ koni sports?

If I want to go w/ custom rim setup 18x9.5(265 40 18) &18x11(305 35 18), would I need anything to keep the car balanced?:burnout:

Thanks in advance for all your advice. :bowdown:

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
you can drop the car a whole lot more than 1" to be able to fit winter tires on there....especially in 18's

Fun4me

Established Member
I really like these michelin pa3 on the stock brembo rims 255 45 19=28"

I have another 2 sets of rims, 18's and 19's.

I was wondering if anybody tried koni sports w/ stock brembo springs?(to use as my winter setup)

Then when I switch to my 26.4" tires setup I'll want 1" drop springs, but nothing harsh(for a DD), and was hoping to get away with just a panhard. But would like to hear if that would require other supporting mods to balance the geometry.

What spring for 1" drop for a DD?

Anything else I should consider, since I'll be running a staggered tire 265 40 18& 305 35 18?

Thanks

SteedaBrandon

I have a '12 brembo DD. Will I benefit from upgrading the dampers, IF I keep my stock Brembo springs? I can't drop the car because I run a 28" winter tire setup(michelin PA3).

If I do decide to go with a 1" drop in the spring, what supporting mods are absolutely neccasary? What spring would you guys recommend to be paired w/ koni sports?

If I want to go w/ custom rim setup 18x9.5(265 40 18) &18x11(305 35 18), would I need anything to keep the car balanced?:burnout:

Thanks in advance for all your advice. :bowdown:
Is this your daily driver? Do you track it?

I'd be glad to recommend some upgrades for your purposes, just need to know a little more info. :)

Users who are viewing this thread