Surprising kill......

NestorGT

Established Member
......At least for the yuppy driving his E55 AMG! Lol
So in the words of ice cube, today was a good day....so far ;)
Woke up in the morning and had to thank God, sun was shining, some birds singing and was one of those morning fellas that when you wake up and look at your junk, you say to your self....Damn Ron Jermy would be proud lol.

Any who, get out of the house and start my drive to get on to i95. On the way some yuppy in his merc pulls next to me and gives a stupid lil smirk. Light turns and he takes off like a batt out of hell. I dont follow or take the bate. It's too early to race ;). But as I keep driving, I notice that he is gettin on to i95 jut as I was. So I decided to have a lil safe fun. Once on i95, I give my red headed baby a little gas. Ride by him at about 70-75. I'm on the right lane and had nothing but clear road. He decides to merge behind me and we play leap frog for a min. The we get to a stretch of rd that was straight and no cars in front of either one of us for about 1/4-1/2 a mile. He's behind me (on the same lane) and he guns it and starts to come around me. I drop to 4th (could have gone into 3rd) and wait for him. He blows by me and I let my baby loose!! Not only did I stop his pull, I jumped a 1/2 a car on him. I look to the side to see his face. And the look was of pure awe and unbelief!! His mouth about half open :jawdrop: and just kept looking at the little pony badge on the side of my car. He looks up at me I'm smiling :cool:, he closes his mouth and let's go. It was nice!!!

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
Nice story.

Few details on your car and his would be good.

Older E55 (NA, single dual tip exhaust) or newer E55 (supercharged, quad exhaust)?

I owned a 2005 E55 and can tell you that you need to be pushing 450+ HP in a Mustang to just keep up.

NestorGT

Established Member
Nice story.

Few details on your car and his would be good.

Older E55 (NA, single dual tip exhaust) or newer E55 (supercharged, quad exhaust)?

I owned a 2005 E55 and can tell you that you need to be pushing 450+ HP in a Mustang to just keep up.

The last year Merc made the E55 AMG was 2005...so Ima go with 2005. My lil 2v is stock-ish with some intake, exhaust and tune;-)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So your 245+/- rwhp GT beat an E55 AMG?

Good kill I guess.

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
Stockish?....hhhhmmmm
So what type of forced induction is on your car? You didnt downshift as far as you possibly could have and stopped a cars pull that was already wide open as it passed you. Then proceeded to instantly get a good half car length in front.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
The last year Merc made the E55 AMG was 2005...so Ima go with 2005. My lil 2v is stock-ish with some intake, exhaust and tune;-)

Oh, how wrong you are. You raced a N/A version. Unless there is significant work done to your car, you simply would not stand a snowflakes chance in hell against a blown E55.

Last edited:

NestorGT

Established Member
Lol, don't get your panties in a bunch guys. Just teasing, I'm not hiding mods. I've actually posted a video of my car on a dyno and listed all mods....or at least you can see them all. On a good cool day my car makes 460+rwhp and about 530+rwtq.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Lol, don't get your panties in a bunch guys. Just teasing, I'm not hiding mods. I've actually posted a video of my car on a dyno and listed all mods....or at least you can see them all. On a good cool day my car makes 460+rwhp and about 530+rwtq.

With your low post numbers I figured you would be a PITA about it.

Still only said 460+ and 530+....Is your car a diesel with torque numbers like that?

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member

So, you beat a car that is obviously slower than yours.

How about a mod list and a link to the video so this thread isn't completely pointless.

Last edited:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member

:dw:

NestorGT

Established Member
With your low post numbers I figured you would be a PITA about it.

Still only said 460+ and 530+....Is your car a diesel with torque numbers like that?

No diesel, just a torq monster. Its always been like that even before the s/c and built bottom end. The reason for the "+" is because i actually dont have an exact number. Tunning in South Florida in the middle of summer is not the best time to get an accurate number. Also she does not have a lot spark in it because it so hot. Once i port the blower she will be tuned agresively and the numbers will be closer.

So, you beat a car that is obviously slower than yours.

How about a mod list and a link to the video so this thread isn't completely pointless.

Dude, did I piss on your cat and dont even know about it? Take a chill pill buddy! If it mean that much to you and you cant look at peoples posts then i'll find it for you...geeeeeeez!!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/789575-one-my-dyno-videos-torq-tech-mp112.html

Last edited:

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
Sounds like a sweet kill. Love sticking it to the smug sport luxury car drivers. And the look on their face is the icing on the cake. Especially when they underestimate you.

Story time:

My buddy had an E63 AMG (after missing out on a Roush P51 Mustang :sleeping:) and it was quick. But after taunting him with my GT500 and telling him how I would yank him in a race he naturally reverted back to the "well mine is still nicer". Typical. To which I replied, "Well mine is still cooler". Visibly upset he responds, "WHATEVER". Lulz, I win :banana:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Sounds like a sweet kill. Love sticking it to the smug sport luxury car drivers. And the look on their face is the icing on the cake. Especially when they underestimate you.

Story time:

My buddy had an E63 AMG (after missing out on a Roush P51 Mustang :sleeping:) and it was quick. But after taunting him with my GT500 and telling him how I would yank him in a race he naturally reverted back to the "well mine is still nicer". Typical. To which I replied, "Well mine is still cooler". Visibly upset he responds, "WHATEVER". Lulz, I win :banana:

Yeah I agree, always fun sticking it to someone who is 'richer' then you. Or who thinks they are anyway. And personally I think the GT500 is every bit as nice as a luxury car.

NestorGT

Established Member

Story time:

Thank you kind sir, that was the whole point of the story. Some jack waggon underestimating a mustang. Im sure that he has done that to a few and figured mine was next on his spank list.

Users who are viewing this thread